Loan Review Specialist
- - Audit and Compliance
- Williston, ND, USA
- Full Time
1. Reviews and analyzes loans and all supporting documents for completeness and conformance with statutory regulations, policies, procedures and practices.
2. Performs comprehensive review and in-depth analysis of financial credit data documents for feasibility, credit-worthiness and viability within loan portfolio.
3. Reviews loans according to annual objectives approved by the Audit Committee.
4. Prepares monthly report on the status of the portfolio.
5. Discusses portfolio quality with the CEO and board.
6. Discusses with each officer the grades, quality, and condition of their portfolios.
7. Holds meetings and discussions with senior loan officers on how to improve portfolio quality.
8. Complete all initial and annual training requirements as outlined by ASBT.
9. Perform all other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives and responsibilities of the audit function.
1. A bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience in the Banking industry.
2. Basic understanding of loan concepts and a working knowledge of lending principles.
3. Three to five years banking experience in the loan review, credit analysis, or lending functions preferred, but not required.
1. Confidentiality and tactfulness in dealing with bank and customer information is mandatory.
2. Ability to conduct relationships with co-workers, customers, the community and the overall public in a manner which will enhance the bank's image and comprehensive marketing effort.
3. Will be called upon from time to time to participate with community organizations and projects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Some research may be involved which would require the employee to be mobile to access copy machines and various files located throughout the bank.