Consumer Loan Assistant I
- - Consumer Lending
- Williston, ND, USA
- Full Time
Assist customers in loan area with initiating loan interview and messages to loan officers. This includes both phone and direct contact inquiries in the loan area. Perform designated secretarial/clerical tasks.
1. Provide reception/secretarial assistance to loan officers.
2. Pull dealer applications from fax and run credit bureaus. (This must be a priority as timely responses are important.)
3. Type notes and appropriate loan forms needed for loan officers.
4. Prepare letters and comments relating to consumer loan files.
5. Responsible for record keeping of MN. Mutual and balancing of General Ledger account.
6. Generate all end-of-month reports for Directors on contracts, fee account reconciling, and financial insurance services. ( 2 to 3 day process)
7. Process and file all loan denials and counter offers.
8. Work with associate desk for backup and relief as needed.
9. Making agent or customer contact on cancelled vehicle insurance. This responsibility will transfer to the Loan Collector if unable to complete. File and Update on core system policies & cancellations.
10. Return dealer faxes on payoffs.
11. Send dealer rate letters when requested.
12. Keep back room picked up and stocked
13. File files
14. Complete all initial and annual training requirements as outlined by ASBT.
15. Perform all other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives and responsibilities of the lending function.
1. One year of banking experience preferred.
2. Good secretarial, computer and communication skills are required.
3. Telephone reception for consumer division in all lending areas is required, as needed.
4. Mobility and flexibility to access files and maintain quality customer servicing for the consumer division is mandatory.
5. Working knowledge of business equipment such as loan calculators, fax, and photocopy machines is necessary.
1. Confidentiality and tactfulness in dealing with bank and customer information is mandatory.
2. Ability to conduct relationships with co-workers, customers, the community and the overall public in a manner which will enhance the bank's image and comprehensive marketing effort.
3. Will be called upon from time to time to participate with community organizations and projects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Some research may be involved which would require the employee to be mobile to access copy machines and various files located throughout the bank.
Member FDIC/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Vet/Disability