- - Tellers
- Williston, ND, USA
- Full Time
Understands and maintains the Bank's standards of excellent customer service, customer satisfaction and relationship building. Process a wide variety of monetary transactions, demonstrating accuracy and adherence to the Bank's procedures, policies and banking regulations.
- Deliver superior customer service.
- Receive deposits; verify cash and endorsements.
- Accept loan payments, loan payoffs, and answer inquiries on customer loans.
- Accept checks for cashing or paying, verify endorsements.
- Sell cashier's checks, travel money cards, gift cards.
- Wrap and bag coin.
- Manage and balance cash drawer.
- Make cash advances for customers.
- Prepare change orders for customers.
- Work with Canadian exchange.
- Assist with night-depository envelopes and bags.
- Tellers will be expected to work on a rotating Saturday schedule.
- Duties include monthly attendance at employee meetings.
- This position requires flexibility to include working for teller employees who are on vacation or sick leave.
- Tellers will also be prepared to help with miscellaneous duties or projects in any other bank area that may be needed. These duties will be occasional and only when they do not interfere with teller line responsibilities.
- Complete all initial and annual training requirements as outlined by ASBT.
- Perform all other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives and responsibilities of the Operations function.
- Excellent customer sales and communication skills.
- Experience with customer service is required.
- Experience handling money and balancing is necessary.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Desirable employee traits in this position are: a positive attitude, a quick learner, flexibility and a team oriented employee.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as teller machines, computer terminals, coin machines, adding machines.
- Prior teller experience preferred.
- Confidentiality and tactfulness in dealing with bank and customer information is mandatory.
- Ability to conduct relationships with co-workers, customers, the community and the overall public in a manner which will enhance the bank's image and comprehensive marketing effort.
- Will be called upon from time to time to participate with community organizations and projects.
- Considerable on the job training will be required.
- Mobility and agility to work in different work areas, possibly at facility locations, which may include the drive-up window.
- Some lifting of currency and coin bags may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Some research may be involved which would require the employee to be mobile to access copy machines and various files located throughout the bank.