- - Housekeeping
- Williston, ND, USA
- Part Time
General housekeeping duties at Main bank working in cooperation with other housekeeping staff under the supervision of the Head Housekeeper. Housekeepers at Main bank would be on call to help out, when necessary, at the North Station location. Hours are in the evenings after 5 pm.
1. Emptying all garbage containers and cleaning garbage cans when necessary.
2. Maintain restrooms on a daily basis by cleaning and stocking as needed.
3. Mop floors daily. Machine scrub tile floors on main level 2 times per week.
4. Sweep and wash entryway floors on a daily basis.
5. Vacuum carpets daily, including elevators.
6. Clean all inside glass windows and doors. Maintain outside windows when weather permits.
7. Maintain front and back staircases (vacuuming and dusting).
8. Generally maintain all window ledges, baseboards, and wall vents on a weekly basis.
9. Maintain kitchen including wash dishes daily, clean microwave daily, drain and shut off coffee pot daily, clean coffee pot weekly, clean fridges weekly.
10. Perform daily, weekly, and annual routine cleaning to maintain the Main Bank.
11. Perform extra duties as required for bank functions such as board of director meetings, open house events, monthly donut-making event, etc.
12. Water plants weekly and in spring and summer take care of outside pots and planters.
13. Complete all initial and annual training requirements as outlined by ASBT.
14. Perform all other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives and responsibilities of the maintenance function.
1. Employee must enjoy and take pride in maintaining a clean bank area.
2. Employees must be self-motivated and enjoy working by themselves.
3. Employee must also maintain a high degree of confidentiality and security awareness.
4. Cooperation and flexibility between all housekeeping and maintenance staff is required.
1. Confidentiality and tactfulness in dealing with bank and customer information is mandatory.
2. Ability to conduct relationships with co-workers, customers, the community and the overall public in a manner which will enhance the bank's image and comprehensive marketing effort.
3. Will be called upon from time to time to participate with community organizations and projects.
4. This job requires the employee to be in good physical condition. There will be constant mobility necessary to clean in all areas. Job requires some lifting and bending and exertion to fulfill housekeeping duties.
5. Transportation may be needed to travel to facility locations on occasion.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Employee must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Member FDIC